Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Wall prt IX

I wiggled in my seat. I needed to know. NOW.  "Every one is equally...I realize...You know, I was..." I had stopped listening. I was getting quite impatient. "Now time for what we gathered you here for, well,the most important reason, is the grouping results. we will go in alphabetical order, by last name. when you are called, you will come up here, and put your first finger on the touchstone." she announced. the touchstone was, and still is, the stone that quote-unquote would decide your fait. only the speaker, which happens to be the Leaderess, is the only one who knows how to read it. Well, everyone can kinda tell how to read it. but sometimes, it works oddly.
Sadly, i knew,after she said alphabetical order, I would be one of the first children to get pulled up. first it was Kimberly Abanan, who is a little strange. then Minchina Aden, the smartest person ever. soon, after about five more people, six to be exact, I was called.
Ooooooooooh no!! I was going! this was going to be a terrible, epic, dreadful, and crazy disaster. it was so scary even walking up there! it felt like people's eyes were burning holes in your back. you could feel every pair of eyes in the whole room. it looked like a mile till I would get there. Plus, all the mean and laughing faces. I wouldn't even survive the trek up. I was going to fall and faint, or worse, DIE. I wouldn't survive. there was no possible way on earth.  
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment