Monday, December 15, 2014

Effects: A Journey to Popularity: part l

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
-Confucius.
 this quote is the motto of a  girl named Alisa Greenbelt who has a learning disability. she wants to be up with all the other popular girls, only one problem, they thing she's disabled and stupid. this is a story about the journey this young girl takes to get through middle school, and reach the top of the food chain. We all know the feeling, but do we know the..Effects?

Today, as I walked into the miserable building known as school, I heard Kelly Abraham and Elissa Mcmillan  telling their posse about Kelly's role in a movie, that she's going to be a lead in. I just wanted to rip her face right then and now. I HATE the populars. they annoy the heck out of me. well,  i kinda hate everyone who thinks I have some insane mental problem. i am just a little behind, and i go to the LRC for math. but only sometimes. 

"hi Alisa, how are you?" Elissa said in a baby-sweet voice. that annoys me the most. all the people saying hi to me like i'm a baby. Well, I'm NOT. i hate this, i hate it!
"hi," i mumble back as i turn away. they keep murmuring about the movie, or that new store, or someones cell phone, or insatgram, or this,or that, or WHATEVER! i really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment