Friday, December 5, 2014

the time when Mrs. Roberts approved our phone script

It was an average day. Well,only sort of average. Today, Mrs. Roberts was hopefully going to approve our phone script for sciracy. Sciracy is a class where you get to choose a project that with help the community and go through with it. We were going to call B Brooklyn pizza and interview them on their menu and ingredient choices. Today was the day. We had been working on our script for a very long time.
We walked up to Mrs. Roberts desk. It felt like it was a mile away. As we approached the line,we Heard the hammers banging.
"Hi Mrs. Roberts we have our script ready!" We cheered.
"Let me see it." Said Mrs Roberts, with her awesome British accent.
We handed over the computer for her to see. It felt like forever,even, thought it was merely two minutes. she handed us back the computer. I had absolutely no idea what to expect. I mean, I liked our script and I thought it was good,but I didn't know what anyone else would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment