Monday, December 1, 2014

AHW: Christmas morning fiction story


Every holiday is super amazing. each and every single one. I love the feeling of waking up and knowing it's in important date. but one holiday in particular always stood out to me. this holiday is Christmas. i love the feeling of waking up and knowing there is something downstairs for you. I mean, it's not even your birthday but somebody loves you so much that they bring you a present. I think this feeling is just the most amazing feeling in the world. my favorite part is running down the stairs. I know it might sound crazy, but I love that little jolt of excitement you get in your fingers as you race down the stairs to see what you got.
By the way, I'm Alyssa Jerry (but you can call me Ally). I'm nine years old. I go to Weller West Elementary. and I am a so called super genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment