Wednesday, December 10, 2014

the Christmas Story: part 1

I could hear the Thump, thump, thump of the Christmas shoppers walking around the mall. This loud and obnoxious sound actually made me happy, it reminded me that Christmas is coming. Or Hanukkah, whichever holiday you celebrate. My name is Erica Walter, and I'm 12. I loooooooove the holidays. They just bring me joy and happiness. it reminds me of the days when I was little and all I would ever do is play with little gizmos and gadgets.
Anyways, I was going with my grandma. we are going to pull big surprise on my mother.we were getting all the holiday stuff ready for her. she would be so excited. all she would have to do is get our presents! this would be the best Christmas present ever for her. we were going to get all the food and all the gifts for everyone else. that we would hide them at my grandma's house and wait till Christmas Eve and then bring them in right in front of her!
but there was one problem. What if she got the stuff too? that would kinda be a problem, a big problem. so we were going to have to find a way to stop her.and not be mean about it let her find out let her find out. everyone in our family was in on this, and out of all the people in my family, I was chosen to buy the presents. And keep the big secret of what the gifts are. Plus, I'm the youngest. Out of 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment