Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Small moment: Dance Competition

     I waited behind the stage. I looked up at the other trio, they were AMAZING! I was so nervous. what if I fell off the stage? what if I started turning and couldn't stop? I had so many questions buzzing in my head. I looked up at my competition again. they started doing leaps into the splits! I knew I could do it. I stepped up on the stage and swallowed my fear. After all, it was my first dance competition. I was dancing for my studio Annette and Company. I was in the mini tap-line with my friends, Katie and Sari. I did my starting pose. When the music started, it felt like my feet had a mind of their own. I did every step. When the music was over, I felt like a star. I knew I could do it, so I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment