Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Phones

                                Phones!
       

 My family quietly walked into the AT&T store. I was so exited!  Earlier that week, my parents had told me that I would be getting my own cell phone. You see, my brother and sister knew they were getting phones for around a month.   My parents said it was for safety reasons and schedule changes and bl-blab-bl-blabbla and stuff, but I didn't care. I just wanted a phone. My brother and sister are 12 and I'm 10. We are all getting our first phones. And I'm getting mine before they ever got their first phones. A lady Called out to us and said “Nelson family! Are you guys ready to see some cool phones?” We all looked at all the cool phones. We thought for a while about the phones we wanted. I chose the Samsung S5 mini. Then we got to pick out cases. I picked out a super cool pink case. Then we waited for the phones and data plans to get set. It felt like five hours until we were done with that.  But sadly the person setting up our phones messed up so we had to wait like an extra 1/2 hour. Finally, our phones were ready. We spent the rest of the day exploring them!

No comments:

Post a Comment