Monday, October 13, 2014

A Fall

I hopped out of the limousine.  We were dropping off my friend from my birthday party.  My birthday party was a trip around Birmingham in a limo with a stop for lunch and ice cream. We took pictures and said goodbye. One of the pictures we got on each other's backs and started running around.  I jumped on my friend gabby's back and started charging at the house. I started slipping off her back.  She set me down carefully.
I jump to get on her back again.  I fell on the ground with a hard THUMP! My head started spinning like crazy. I thought I broke my neck. My heart pounded on my chest.  I heard someone scream "Are you okay?!"
I tried to move but it hurt to much.  Finally after a few seconds I reached up for someone to help me.  I sat down on a bench and cooled down.
My eyes stung from crying. I finally stood up and was able to get back in. People surrounded me and asked what happened. I was fine. "Hopefully." I thought to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment