Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Finally Five Nights At Freddys

Everyone keeps talking about one certain game. Five Nights At Freddy's. Trust me, I don't paly this game. Actually I didn't know what it was until today! I kept asking all my friends what it was, and I got the same answer. "You don't know what five nights at Freddy's is! It's the best game in the world!!"They would all answer. Finally I asked my friend Vivian, and she told me what it was. "Five nights at Freddy's was a game were you're a security guard of a pizzeria that has animatronic robots as entertainment. At night, the robots come to life and think you're a robot without your costume on. And you NEED to have your costume on. If they catch you the will make you wear a costume, which will kill you. You have to try to do this five times." She told me.
                                                       Thanks Vivian!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment