Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mad hatter day!!

So today when I was on goodreads, I sAw a sign that said "happy mad hatter day!" So I clicked on it, being the curios Disney lover that I am. It was actually really interesting. It showed some information about the mad hatter, and mad hatter day! If you saw it or see it, click on it!! So in honor of this day, I will for once remember to write on secrets of wonderland tomorrow.  so here are a few fun facts.
1. the saying as mad as a hatter came from when hats used to be made out of mercury and iy would make people who wore hats mad
2. in the original book by lewis caroll, they never called the mad hatter the mad hatter, he wasw called hatter, or hatta
3. the reason it is mad hatter day is because of the large number placed on the Mad hatter's hat

No comments:

Post a Comment