Thursday, October 22, 2015

ahw for 10-21-15

It was the last week of school, but my first day at BCS. Sure, I was. Excited to meet my new classmates and my new teacher, but I was also reeeeaaaally nervous. What would people think of me?  Are the 8th graders nice, or scary?? Thousands of questions buzzed through my head as we pulled up to the BCS parking lot. Oh no, this place is huge. I can't do this. I can't do this. I ignored the millions of thoughts in my head, and walked into the long twisty building.
“welcome to bcs, a great place to be!” a young girl said
i walked a little farther into the building.
“uh, hi, do you know where seley davis is?” i asked
“just check in at the table, they can help you!” she squeaked.
i ran down the hall until i bumped into the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment