Sunday, January 3, 2016

Suprise! Get in the car we're going to Florida! Part 2

My dad takes the hat and sticks it on my sister's head. "You're in griffinclaw, and Aidan you're in slitherbutt, Ainsley, you're in huffledoor!" I had a feeling this had to do with Harry potter because my dad was naming the houses at hogwarts, but all mixed up. The actual house are ravenclaw, slitherin, hufflepuff (qhich is my fav) and griffindoor, named after the 4 founders of hogwarts. "Okay, since I vet you 3 are really confused right now, I'll explain it. We are going to universal studios! We will drive down today, go to cocoa beach tomorrow and visit grandma and grandpa, them go to universal for 3 days, staying at a resort on park with express passes, then go back to cocoa beach for 4 days. Merry christmas, now go pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment