Sunday, January 3, 2016

Suprise!! get in the car we're going to florida! Part 1

I look over at the clock, it's 6:00. I hear slight movement coming towards my room. My mom walks in and wakes my sister up, then me. I quickly realize something: it's christmas. I run to the staircase where my brother is already waiting. "You can come down now!" my dad says from the bottom of the stairs. We quickly run down stairs to see filled stockings and a very large wrapped box. We empty put or human-sized stockings and open each box carefully. A candy maker, the twelve days of earrings, a necklace I have been wanting for weeks, and loads of candy are just some of the items I find in my stocking. As my siblings finish opening their presents I slowly creep over to the large wrapped box in the middle of the room. "Okay, I'd every one done??" My mom asked. "Yup!" We answer. "Okay you can unwrap in in 3,2,1!" My mom yells. We peel the paper off the large cardboard box to find carpet and an old Halloween witch hat. "Uh, thanks??" My brother questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment