Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What happened

Ha-haha-ha-haha. The breathing of some creature breathed on the back of my neck. I was confused. The last thing I remembered, I slid down the slide on Annalise's playlet. Next thing I knew I was sitting on a white bed with people staring at me. I looked down at my wrist. Hospital patient:Ariella Barisque. What happened? Where was I? Why am I here?
"she's awake!" people whispered.
"but how?" others said.
"uh, what happened, why am I here, how long have i been here,and where exactly is here?" I asked.
"she can talk?" a tall man in a white lab coat asked.
"um, yeah, and can you answer my question?" i replied.
"oh sure! We don't know what happened, you have seemed to have fallen into a coma, you have been here for a little over three years, and the national hospital." the supposedly doctor said.
"THREE YEARS?!!" I screamed. People looked at me strangly.
"yes, sadly. " a young man said.
That young man looked like older brother. Wait, was he?


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment