Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pool

I love being at a pool. I get to swim, realax, and have fun. At the pool at the condo where I was staying, it was especially fun. I got to play with my 7 year old cousin Gary, sit it the sun. And play with the other kids at our condominium. We played this game called silence a lot. In this game, you have one person standing, facing the opposite direction, so not facing the pool. The person has to listen, and if they think someone playing is swimming accross the pool, then they can turn around. If no one was swimming, they have to move up a step. But if someone, or multiple people are swimming, then the person standing can jump in and try to tag the person swimming. But as soon as the swimmer makes it to the wall, they can't be tagged.if someone is tagged, then they are it.

No comments:

Post a Comment