Tuesday, April 21, 2015

photo editing

i like our engage/science project a lot. just before we started the unit, my sister had gotten in to photo editng, and got me into it. i think it is realy fun making regular, ordinary things into things beyond belief. it is fun, because i can explore new technology and learn. isn't that what school's all about? and most of all, i get to climb my own everest. maybe, i'll get stuck on masking. but i'll find my way out of the situation. and, i have a partner who i wouldn't usually choose. but i found out how we can work together.

1 comment:

  1. I have come across better blog writers who are capable of holding the attention of their readers. You can check out some really awesome blogs at www.zopthemes.com. As I can clearly make out your amateurish content, you can brush up your writing skills with the help of good blogging tips at Business Logo Design, Professional photo design jobs. Hey…no personal feelings. Just wanted to help.

    ReplyDelete