Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The wall prt x

I walked up and put my hand on the touchstone. It seemed to glow very greenish-blue. This never happens. The Leaderess announced."Silenia Astes, you have been put in a very rare group. It is not bad, it is is just different. In this group you will be trained to be a government leader. You will be my replacement. This is only chosen every 50 years, unless something happened. You are the new Leaderess. "
Ooooooooh no!! I couldn't! The stone had made a mistake! I couldn't do this. I wasn't meant for this. I had to leave. I needed to jump. But I had no idea how I was going to. We only had 10 days till we had to go to our groups. And the watchers had their eyes on us every second. But I had to. I needed to get away.
In about an hour of work after the ceremonie, I had made a final plan. I would fake my death so no one would know I left. Then while all the watchers were distracted with the death, I would escape. Then I would throw a smoke blast at the wall guards. They wouldn't notice me start to climb up. Once they stop looking at the smoke blast, I would throw a blind light smoke blast. Then I would take my knife and cut a hole through the wall. Next I would slip through it and be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment