Monday, January 5, 2015

Snow

Ahh, snow. The main part of winter. You need snow to have a winter. I like snow. I know lots and lots of people who would disagree with me, but I think snow is the best part of winter. I love going to my bedroom window and checking to see if it snowed. To me, snow looks like a giant pile of sugar sprinkled on your lawn. I think, and many will agree and/or disagree with me, but I think it is one of the most beautiful things in the world. plus, snow equals snow days. And snow days equal time to hang out and chat with friends. And time not spent in school, which we USUALLY don't have to make up. Snow also makes it possible to do all of my favorite winter things like, skiing,sledding, ice skating, and many more.
 But there are a few things I don't like about snow. The main thing is: snow is cold. I don't like cold. I love the warmth of summer and the beach and getting tan, and I can't do any of that when it's cold. Another thing: snow isn't all year round, and it's not in every place in the world. So when it' winter, I want it to be warm, like summer. And when it's summer I want it to be cool, like winter. So, altogether, I have mixed emotions about the snow and winter. Most are fairly good, others, not as much. Though I do have some bad thoughts, I want to make winter last as long as possible and enjoy every last minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment