Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The wall part xi

so, I am going to do it. Tonight. I've packed four pairs of clothes, ten cans of food, ten cans of water, and a old map (probably from 400 years ago!). I hope the map is still at least somewhat accurate. I had told Estiha and Alli about my journey. Estiha said maybe in a year or two she would come find me, and Alli is coming with me. She packed her bag too, so we're leaving. Right now.
I just threw the smoke blast. Alli's up on the wall. I got up too. She threw the blinding smoke blast. We have to start cutting the hole. Alli has the knife.
"Is the hole cut?" I yelled. Alli nodded. The coast was clear. Now all we had to do was jump.
I sat in the hole, wondering what were we going to do. We could never come back. Ever. But, we were bound to find something. Where did all those othe jumpers go? They had to go somewhere! And we were going to find it.
I jumped. Weirdly enough I landed perfectly. Alli landed pretty close to perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment