Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's My Dad's birthday!!

sssshhhhh!! don't tell my dad! I'm making a whole blog post about his birthday! my dad is the BEST dad in the world! he's soooooo nice and funny and cool and amazing! I love him so much! I never done anything except for making him a card for his birthday! So this year i am making a blog post to honor my dad.
My dad is so awesome! he's 47 and turning 48 tomorrow. He's done many awesome things for lots of people. he's taught lots of people to do awesome things, like he taught me to draw good! My dad is one of my biggest role models! he teaches me how to use different types of electronics,tools, supplies, and more. my wonderful dad is so fun and funny. he has the funniest corny jokes and stories. plus my dad is an awesome storyteller! my dad is an inspiration to my brother, my sister, and most of all me.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you definitely have the best dad in the world! How cool that you dedicated a post to him :-) I would like to meet him soon. Writing is power!

    ReplyDelete