Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Goody Two Shoes (fiction story)

Everyone says Anna-Rose Selena Elizabeth McCann is a goody two-shoes. They have many reasons to. She never misses a single day of school. She has perfect grades. She’s never broken a rule. Yeah, she seems like that perfect straight A’s student. But she thought in a different way. She wanted to change all this. Anna-Rose wanted to fit in. She could change her life with the touch of a marble.
                                        “Hurry up, mom!" I called out.
                                       ”I’m almost ready." my mom answered.
                                        "We’re going to be LATE!!" I screamed.
 I've never been late. Ever. And I'm in 7th grade. I didn't want to start today. I quickly pulled my purple jacket over my ugly green, red, white, and blue school uniform. We hopped in the car and drove off to Greenbrier Church Catholic School.
I ran straight to my locker and pulled out my stuff. I ran as fast as I could down the hall to room 56 and there I saw my teacher, Mrs. Elliott waiting for the rest of the class to arrive.
                       "BBBRRRIIIINNNGGG, BBBRRRIIIINNNGGG!" the school bell rang.
I was so happy I made it on time. As the rest of my class filed in, i saw my best friend Nini through a small piece of paper at me.

          “Hey!” I shouted at her.
          "read it!" she whispered
.


No comments:

Post a Comment