Monday, November 2, 2015

"love you mom!" i said as i walked through the door.
"love you too, stay safe!'" my mom answered.
"we will!!" i replied.
i fixed my little bug ears and walked out the door. this was going to be the best halloween ever. we started to walk to my next door neighbors house to get some halloween candy. i noticed a few drip drip drips on the top of my head.  i ignored them and kept walking. we got up to the door and rang the door bell.
"trick or treat!" we said symotaniously.
a pumkin reeses dropped into my bag.
"happy halloween!" we said as we left.
we went to the next house. my neighbor, andrew sat on the porch and let us pick out what we wanted.
"thank you!"
we trick or treated for a half an hour or so, and the longer we trick or treated, the harder it rained. we saw a car coming, so we stopped. but the car stopped too. we kept walking. the car followed us. we ran. the car kept coming. my friend, abby's house was coming up. we ran all the way there, stopping to get candy along the way.
we knocked on the door.
"trick or treat!" we said
"Oh, hi guys, here!" she pulled out a large bag.
"you guys look cold come in!" she said.
we came in, used the bathroom, and warmed up.
finally, we left. we didn't see the car, so we kept a good pace.
we saw thee car. we ran. and ran. we sopped at a lot of house, and we finally approached my friend lily's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment