Sunday, November 15, 2015

Kalahari!

i checked the time. 7:45.
"are we close?" i asked my dad.
"very." he replied.
i looked out my window to see a big sign that read Kalahari Indoor Waterpark and Resort.we pulled up to the illuminated parking lot.
"are you guys excited?" asked my mom.
"yeah!" we all answered.
we unloaded our stuff and walked down the loooooong hallway to our room.
"here it is, 2609." we inserted our card and walked into the room. we pulled out the suitcase and set it on the table.
"go say hi to your grandma and grandpa, the're waiting!"
we walked intyo the conjoined room.
"hi!" i said
"hi ainsley! how are you?" my grandparents asked.
"great!" i exlaimed.
"you should get your swimsuit on before you waste the evening!" my grandpa teased
"ok, i'll be down at the waterpark soon." i said as i walked back into my room. i pulled on my swimsuit and walked out the door. this was going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment