Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Westcher middle school: the school of misery

I looked up. I saw dark grey clouds hovering over what looked to be a torture-chamber. That building just happened to be my new school.
"here we are sweetie!" my mom called out from the car.
"yay!" I sarcastically answered.
I knew since I was the oldest, and had six other siblings, I had to go to a boarding school. I was 11, my three triplet sisters were 7, one of my brothers was 5, the another was three, and my two littlest siblings, which were boy and girl twins, were two. I was the oldest, and I knew I had to go since my three year old brother was born.
My mom walked me up to the big, wooden door with the pointy knocker. I cowardly knocked. As soon as I rat-a-tap-tapped on the door a plump woman with black curly hair opened the door with a big cheesy smile.
"welcome, welcome! You have arrived at Westcher boarding school. I am Ms. Figglehimer, the director for girls. I see you've found your way, how about you come in and introduce yourselves. I would be happy to find out your scheduled classes for the semester for you. " she said in a squeaky British accent.
As soon as she turned around I noticed something on her back: a big scar in the shape of a demon. I knew there was something up with this school. And I was going to find out exactly what.

No comments:

Post a Comment