Monday, February 2, 2015

Mrs.Fitz

I had a fun weekend, until I found Mrs. Fitz died. Even though I only had her as a choice hour teacher, I knew how amazing,kind,wonderful, and great she was. At least I know she is an a better place. But the one thing I don't know is why. Why did Mrs. Fitz deserve this? Why couldn't she have been able to survive? Why did she have to die? I think everyone at BCS should not be sad, but Be happy for the things Mrs Fitz did. Mrs. Fitz has left a legacy on every student and staff member of BCS. She was an amazing person, and should always be remembered as that. Even if you never had her, you will always remember her in a great way. We will all miss her, forever. But don't be sad, be joyful for the things she did and the legacy she has left on us all.

Mrs Fitz,

We Will Miss You.







No comments:

Post a Comment