Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Coding

yesterday in science, we started a new engage unit about coding. When I first heard this, I immediately thought this was going to be one of the most boring units ever. If you didn't know, I don't like most things digital. When we started it, it was boring. But as we started getting farther into it, I actually really enjoyed it, which was quite surprising. I actually enjoyed it so much I went home and did it again. Today in class we had to study for our upcoming test, and then we could code. I always study by doing the review, so that's how I studied. I finished it very quickly so I could get to coding. I did the min craft code, which happened to be very, very hard. But altogether, I found out something new about myself, which is always a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment