Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dream Vacation

Lots of people's dream vacations are to exotic places, like Hawaii. They would stay at a fancy luxury hotel with a huge outdoor pool and a beach right next to it.
This is pretty stereotypical. But I'm not part of this. Sure Hawaii would be awesome, but I would want an adventure. I would WAY rather go to somewhere like Scotland, where I could climb mountains and see beautiful medieval castles. I could see famous sites, go on an adventure, and maybe even learn from it. Of course, I would go with my amazing family. We would stay in a little log cabin, not some fancy shmancy hotel with a luxury spa and pool. We would stay in a place with an amazing view, like if we could look out the window and see a forest surrounding a beautiful palace. It would be, well, it would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment